Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepting GFX Aplications

5 posters

Go down

Accepting GFX Aplications Empty Accepting GFX Aplications

Post by -=ΞĢęņŞħǻĐęΞ=- Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Post 1 Of your Best Art Work

Post why you should join in a 2 paragraph essay
-=ΞĢęņŞħǻĐęΞ=-
-=ΞĢęņŞħǻĐęΞ=-
Admin Of The Phree Wurld

https://livestreamtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting GFX Aplications Empty Re: Accepting GFX Aplications

Post by Suicide Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Accepting GFX Aplications Purplehaze_by_IceFireX

this is my favorite peice of art i did, i know it's not the best, but sometimes i can suprise myself, and i would like to suprise you depending on the type of work you want done. I think i would be a good gfx applicant because i've been working with photoshop for 3 years now, i can do animation, i can also do minor pixel stuff(not to good at it though, not keen on working with small stuff, pixel by pixel)
i would be able to help people out with their needs with photoshop, im not to keen with gimp because i skipped from ms paint and went strait to pro, i've done alot of tutorials and have mastered most of the stuff by playing around with different sections of photoshop. I am a people person, yes i smoke weed, but it gives me insperation, i am very active on forums, hence you've probrably seen me around, i can help guide people through tutorials, and answer mostly all the questions they need, and if not i can find the answer and simplify it for them.

i do understand if i get rejected, i will still be an active member on this forum, i will provide my opinions based on art criteria and not personal judgement of a piece of art. I give everbodies art a fair chance. i do not beleive my art is the best, because there are clearly others completely better than me.

this is my 2 paragraph essay for gfx applicant, i wish you well on grading me and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me
Suicide
Suicide
Gaming Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post by XOPA-A Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm

User Day Banned for Ad
is my best wallpaper. i make this wallpaper for thisgamsux.dont RIP this is copyright.
i wanna join in the gfx.i use photoshop cs3 , illustrator cs3 and after effect cs3...
XOPA-A
Junior Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by StopNow Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm

A two paragraph essay?!? What a good reason not to sign up. Hmmmmm
StopNow
StopNow
Field Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by vash Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 am

ok i guess ima sign up for this even though im still in the process of mastering photoshop
heres some of my work:Photobucket
ok its not great but i like it.i started making sigs with photoshop probably about a month ago. i am very active very nice and very ummmm nice... i usually make a few sigs a day and would gladly take requests from people in the forum.i cant really do any animation but eh w/e animation is for TV. i dont think im the best choice i think suicide is but if later we get another opening in the GFX section i would gladly join. well i guess thats it thanks for reading my not 2 paragraph essay essay
vash
vash
Field Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum